How to Become a Food Vendor at the Kirribilli Markets
You can choose to sell food at either the Saturday Kirribilli General Market and/or the Sunday Kirribilli Art & Design and Fashion Markets. Stalls are outside in the Gourmet Corner and cost $90 for either of the two markets.
How to Make a Booking
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- Register with the North Sydney Council by downloading the Food Shop Premises Registration Form
- Register your details with the NSW Food Authority
- Read the Food Handling Guide to ensure you comply with the NSW Food Authority Food Handling Guidelines for Temporary Events
- Click here to book in the Gourmet Corner at either the Saturday or Sunday market.
Public Liability Insurance
To be eligible to sell food at the Kirribilli Markets it is essential that you have your own Public Liability Insurance ($10 million).
Please Note: Any stalls using a naked flame must have their own fire extinguisher.